piątek, 25 sierpnia 2017


I remember that moment when my heart literally stopped for a while. It was Friday afternoon, I received an email from Middlesex University, I was looking at it but,  was to afraid to open it at work, I decided to leave it until I get home. Couldn't focus on anything till the rest of my shift. At home my hands were sweating while I was opening my mailbox to check if  I got in. Everything started so innocent and random, two girls from small town with big dreams. We had that memorable lesson in my high school during last rainy autumn before graduation, I remember that day, we were so excited about our senior year, but also a bit scared of unknown. At that age you want everything, you fell like being actress, professional swimmer and scientist at once is possible. That day we were sitting at English lectures, last lesson before the end of school day.  My English teacher  handed us booklets with '' Study  abroad'' offers. We reed it briefly and all we wanted since now, was to study abroad. There was many beautiful campuses and cities. London seemed to be best shot, 3 months later we were collecting all important documents, but still none of us actually thought, we can get in and live, in completely different country, so far away from our home towns. That Friday I was staring at that stupid email, I was excited and scared at once. I didn't knew what was worse, knowing I got in and leaving my house within 20 days (yeah we waited damn long for that emails) or fact I didn't get in- that would completely smash the idea of me conquering the world anytime I really want to. My best friend called me first '' I got in Angela! I cant believe it, have you checked yours?'' She encouraged me, I just opened it... and I was an official student of Middlesex University of London. 
That's how my journey begins. 



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz