piątek, 25 sierpnia 2017

On the top of the world

Oh, that moment when I decided to see whole London from the highest building in this city- Shard.
I think that words cannot precisely describe the feeling of my shaking hands and light head on the ‘’London’s highest viewing platform’’ It was magical.  I decided to see it during golden hour (obviously) The whole building is impressive itself, proudly called the Shard of Glass, 72 floored building in cone shape. I went there during my first summer in London, with bunch of my girlfriends. We giggled and talk about how cool and amazing it will be and how elevator made us nauseous. But then after we left elevator we went silent. We went there during week time so it wasn’t crowdy, except us, there were maximum 10 people. We got champagne (or Prosecco, I wasn’t really paying attention to my glass when I had THA impressive view in front of me), and enjoyed the music. We sat in the corner and watched sun phases, until it went completely down. Places like The Shard makes you think, when I was sitting there, watching little cars moving, I felt like I was somewhere beyond that world, hidden on the top of the glassy tower, where nothing could bother me. It changes your perspective; your problems seem to me minor issues. You are realizing what is the most important for you and that your life is shaped just by your decisions. I know it sounds cheesy, but that what seventy-second floor with walls made of glass makes you think of. We took a lot of pictures but they don’t look as good as in real life. That moment just helped me, to realise that after all- it was a good idea. To try my strengths abroad, to push myself harder and try to study in foreign language, even though I only took 4 months’ English course. My busy schedule, my annoying work and tones of coffees and sleepless nights, I experienced during my 1st year of Middlesex University. It all was worth it. So, if you have some important questions to ask yourself, go to Shard, drink that sparkly wine and look at your issues from different perspective. I can assure you, that You will feel effortlessly excluded from any daily drama you’re going through right now. Here I have just a couple of my photos from that memorable day.
Enjoy!  





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz